Links to "Who needs the gospel?" Recommended Reading

In the following post I'm going to give an outline of the four sermons we just heard at our church. The hope of these sermons was to draw our attention to the importance of a gospel-centered life as individuals, and a gospel-centered mission for our local church.


Also, I’ve compiled a series of links to all the books that were recommended over the past month as part of the series. I mentioned in one sermon that C.J.’s book is a must-read for every Christian, and I reiterate that here.

Who Needs the Gospel? Recommended Reading

I do




The Church does




My Neighbors do



Mission Minded, by Peter Bolt

The Art of Neighboring, by Jay Pathak and Dave Runyon
*Note: this book is light on the gospel. However, it’s full of great ideas for connecting with neighbors. Try to read it alongside these other books


The World does

To the Golden Shore, by Courtney Anderson
*This is an absorbing biography of early American Baptist missionary, Adoniram Judson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 and 6