My Burfday

Yes, today is my birthday. I am 27 years young, and just as beautiful as the day I was born (read that last statement very carefully). I thought it would be interesting to see what Wikipedia has to say about this day in history, and I've included a few of the more interesting bits below, with appropriate titles:

  1. Pointless - I share the exact birthday with Japanese singer Ami Suzuki (1982)
  2. Historically Significant - The British Parliament declares Massachusetts to be in rebellion (1775)
  3. Fun - The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show (1964 [does anyone know where their name came from??])
  4. Sobering - English Reformer Bishop John Hooper becomes a martyr for the faith (1555)

Comments

Becca Rocha said…
i'm the worst sister ever. i so meant to call you and should have just done it immediately when i realized it was the 9th. i love you bubba and hope it was a happy birthday. i heard you went to cheesecake factory so it couldn't have been too bad, right? love you
I remember your initial entry into this world. You were not a happy camper. Screamed your little head off so much that your Mom asked the nurse to "come get this baby." No doubt, though, that 2/9/82 was a very, very happy day for us. Love, Poppy

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 and 6