Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

I am a young'n. And just like Marty McFly naively thought there would be roads in the future, I apparently think I am worthy to enter the sphere of the blog.
Nevertheless, I think what I will probably do on this blog is twofold:

1. Keep my family and/or friend(s) updated on what is going on in my corner of the Clifton Heights Neighborhood of Louisville, KY.
and

2. Occasionally write about a variety of biblical and theological things I am thinking through at any given time. These things will particularly require comments from people who can helpfully guide me towards truth, so I welcome any such comments like: "JP, you're crazy," or "John, read your Bible more." Things like that...
So here goes nothin'!

Comments

JP, you're crazy! Love you bubba.
Becca
john, your mother has a blog that you can put as a link. love you. mom
johnepower said…
my crazy family. Aren't you supposed to be working?
msdaniel said…
someone get me a fudgy butter bar!

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 and 6