Wonderfully Dependent

Well another busy month has passed without a post. Now that I am flat on my back with some kind of flu-like bug I actually have the time and opportunity to post something! But I am worn out from being sick, so I have very little to say. In fact, all I will say is that being sick is a helpful, humbling reminder of humanity. I truly am a dependent, not independent, being. I am grateful to read in Hebrews 1 of Jesus, "the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature" who "upholds the universe by the word of his power." I am wonderfully dependent on him.

Comments

Bubba: Didn't know you were sick. Did you get it at home as in Chattanooga? I've been queasy for a week or so. Hope you get better soon. Love, Poppy

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 and 6