Blogging While a Paper Awaits

I am in the thick of working on a hard paper. It is an 'exegesis' paper, meaning I have to write on a text from the gospel of Mark, interpreting and explaining its meaning. Yet here I am posting on my blog. Well, I decided to post right now for a good reason. I just read a helpful article on why pastors should blog over at the Desiring God Blog. It inspired me to blog more and to blog better. So, if you think about it, pray that I will give my all to writing this paper that is due in 2 weeks, and that I will research, think, and write to the glory of God. Also, pray that I will use this blog in a wise, God-honoring way, which probably entails lots of pics and videos of Eliot...

Comments

Becca Rocha said…
are you gonna blog some more?

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 and 6