Summer Summer Summer Time

Pardon the absence, please...both of you. My hectic semester is over, and I am quite grateful for that. It was exceedingly busy. I've never had a class harder than Advanced Greek Grammar. I assume I never will have one harder than it. I used to think I knew some Greek, but then I took that class. However, it was good for me, and I'm grateful for the opportunity and the valuable tools I gained. The task now is to keep the tools sharpened.



Now that the summer has begun I am having to fill in 20ish hours a week with something to do! When you factor in 9 hours a week for class time, and at least 10 or more for studying...that's a lot to fill in. I aspire to exercise (minimally at least) and do some pre-Fall semester studying. I also aspire to eat watermelon, corn on the cob, and ice cream. I also have high aspirations to be a luchador:
This should be a splendid summer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Watermelon, corn on the cob, and ice cream...a man after my own heart! Maybe we can get together and have a huge meal consisting of only those 3 items...then we can do minimal exercise and eat a little more! Glad the semester went well for you John....hope to see you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 and 6